04 January, 2013

2013 BAYM

How was New Year's Eve y'all? I didn't end up going to Primrose Hill (I will do one year!) but I went round to a friend's house and watched films and had a really nice time :)
 I don't have a 2013 calender yet and it's freaking me out. Not having a central place to write down dates has really disorientated me. For example until about 15 mins ago I had completely forgotten that I booked a  place on the Company Bloggers Forum which is on Tuesday! I'm nervous/excited :) I'll let you know how it goes!

In other news I saw this:


A complete waste of a Chanel. I mean just look at it! Hardy practical and hardly worth the $3,900 in my opinion. Sorry for the bad quality but I was literally so taken aback I had to risk taking a stalky picture whilst wondering through Winter Wonderland. 

Anyways I'm off to the Ball Gown exhibition at the V&A now avec ma mere. Have a nice weekend!

Catherine xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.