26 December, 2012

NYE

I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas I got some goodies this year including a Lomography camera, the Beyonce I Am... world tour DVD and CD and The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack LOVE THEM!!
Anyways, New Years Eve is fast approaching so to save time worrying about what to wear I have put together 3 inspiration outfits :) Enjoy...


 I love this topshop dress so much! It has a lowlow V at the back and would be the best NYE dress EVER! Tbh I didn't really know what shoes to pick the selection on polyvore was kinda limited but these New Look boots are nice :) I also love the the nail varnish which is topshop's Ware Paint which I think is the best name for a red I've ever heard. They're usually like apple or red but this is so cool!

This is for those who are venturing into the night to watch the fireworks. Warmth is key so get some Primark So Cozy tights they're about £2 and they are the warmest tights ever as they are fleecey inside. Hat is a must as tis chilly out in the big world beyond the laptop.     


No plans, don't worry. Welcome in 2013 from the comfort of your own home eating choc and sitting in front of a screen.  

Unfortunatly I won't be wearing #1 as I haven't been invited anywhere this year however, so far I should be going to Primrose Hill to watch the fireworks from a good distance away from the hustle and bustle of central. No one's confirmed yet so it'll probs be #3 for me :/

Catherine xxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.