06 December, 2012

Where's Catherine?

Get it? Like Where's Wally...or Waldo depending on your country of origin :) 
Imma take this blogging thang seriously so here goes! When I'm blogging on here I will be tumbling like no other. I know the main rule of Tumblr is to not talk about Tumblr but imma do it anyways.  

My tumblr is catherineid.tumblr.com 

Be sure to follow me, you won't be disappointed! If you like pizza, pretty pictures and gifs to make you lewl than this is the blog for you!
My twitter is @CIDx

You can use this contact me directly or just follow if you want to read mini snippets of my life!

This post is looking a lil bland so let's spruce it up none other than A PIZZA HEART!

If someone ever gave me this they would have my heart forever!

Catherine xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.