06 December, 2012

Cod Save the Sea!

About year ago I became VERY passionate about overfishing. 
It all seems a bit of a blur when I think back to it. 

You should check out Hugh's Fish Fight HERE to see what all the fuss is about :)

Anyways.
I was chillin with ma mere last Friday and while panicking about not having any shoes to wear to a Bond themed 18th later that night we stumbled upon...

THIS! 


It's a fish and chips dress! These guys now how to catch the eyes of the passers by I can tell you! 


Not gonna lie, I was kind of intimidated to go in as it's not your average shop. However I was so glad I did as it was helping my dear cause pirate fishing/overfishing/degredation of the seas.
They had some amazing clothes in there. I wish I'd taken more pictures but I didn't so I put my Alevel English skills to the test and do my best to describe the wonders within. 

  • There were fish scale t-shirts and body-con skirts 
  • Pirate arm shirts. They were so cool. Basically they were blue and white striped vests with flesh-coloured sheer/floaty sleeve. But the best part is that they had anchor tattoos on them! Like a pirate would have. 
  • They had bright yellow rain macs that were amazing!
On the more affordable side of things they had t-shirts for £20. I couldn't leave without one!

The shop is a pop up one so it won't be there for ever so check it out while you can. Further details can be found on their website HERE!

Catherine xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.