06 January, 2013

What's for Tea?


I've often thought about who'd be at my imaginary dinner party and so I'd thought I'd share :)
So in no particular order...

Dr Frank N Furter
Freddie Mercury
Beyonce 
Chris Kendall (crabstickz)
Tyra Banks
and here we all are :)

What's for Tea?

This took me a ridiculous amount of time to format and import pictures to polyvore and stuff but I think it turned out well! Do excuse my Miley Cyrus circa 2008 pose and my fleece but it was the only picture of me I could find where I my full body was featured :)

My hopes of getting the grades to get into Uni are slowly slipping away as my revision c'est terrible but hey ho by summer exams will be over and I can scroll on tumblr without heavy guilt surrounding me.

I'll be getting back to work then, Catherine xxo
p.s. Who'd you invite to your dream dinner party? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.