07 April, 2013

LOVE: Shoes!

Shoes

catherineid 

These are the shoes I have been loving recently! 


COWBOY BOOTS:As a fan of both Footloose and Miley Cyrus I figured I should own a good pair of cowboy boots. I have a pair which I am going to start wearing more but they're studded and I'm kinda over the whole stud thang. But with summer dresses and denim I'll look like I've waked out of a southern postcard :)

WINGED SHOES: I've always thought these were cool but then I saw a vid with Justin Bieber wearing them (don't judge, I'm a beliber :D) and that sold me. Plus you get to look like Hermes!

PERSPEX HEEL: THESE ARE SO COOL! These styles of shoe are not my fave tbh. But! The concept is so cool. I saw some I loved the look of in TopShop in early February but, alas, I can not find them. I've seen some Jeffrey Campbell Lita style on boohoo.com but they're not really doing it for me. I'll be keeping my eyeout though!

CUT OUT WEDGE: The ASOS ones are my fave but I don't have £70 to spend on shoes right now :'(  I can imagine a lot of                                     things going wrong when wearing these shoes, twigs getting caught in your stride, general mishaps but that doesn't stop me from loving them!! 

Ahhhhh...One day I shall own these and I shall strut round town, head held high because my shoes are the best.
Anyways peace out :) Catherine xxooxox

1 comment:

sup.