27 April, 2013

I WANT: Topshop Dresses

I know that "I want doesn't get" but I seriously WANT these dresses from Topshop.
Red Floral Tea
(After looking at them all together my face looks incredibly threatening out of context of the rest of the orig photo!)

Together these dresses cost £120. 
MY HEART...IT BREAKS.
I can seriously justify buying all of these as well which scares me slightly as spending £120 on dresses seems ridic!!

MY JUSTIFICATIONS by Catherine

I'm going on holiday to Cuba with my fam and Barcelona with ma gurrrls so I need some summer dresses to wear.
Animal print: can wear in evenings and dressed down in daytime 
Babydoll: would be great for general walking around sightseeing stuff, can be dressed up 
Tea Dress: wear during day and evening also in other seasons with layers!!

So now I will get back to dreaming of summer and revising for exams.

Catherine <3

p.s. I really stretched my paint skills doing this :) 
also

NOW PLAYING:

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.