26 February, 2013

LOVE: Dolce and Gabbana A/W '13


I love this collection! It's so regal and the accessories are to die for!
I don't know how to analyse or describe fashion so Imma just say what comes out however ignorant it makes me sound, ok so on to the SHOEES!


These shoes are amazing the velvet and the winding flowers. Plus they've got this gold cagey thing going on which is cool! They remind me of fairy tales :)  





They're just so cool!!!! I love the gold with the jewels and the fresco-like prints it's so regal. And I mean, who doesn't want to wear a crown?! On to the grand finale...


They look like an army of princesses with the addition of me owning the runway ;)

hope y'all are ok xoxoxo

 (picture sources are elleuk, dolce&gabbana.com and others)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.