15 May, 2012

Sunday London


We went to the South Bank for my cousin's birthday, it was warm and lovely and I took a few pictures...

 Borough Market with the Shard towering over it :)

 Urban street art by Nathan Bowen 

again by Nathan Bowen 

and again :) I recognised it immediately from seeing it on The Apprentice  


back street 

OOTD #coolshoes  

Railway bridge

Disco wall :)

On the side of the National Theatre

So that was my Sunday :) Today I had my History exam meaning everything I know about American Civil Rights and The Korean and Vietnam War can be locked away in my brain and my notes can be burned :) I'm watching Made In Chelsea and it's making me cringe so much that I want to kill myself!!!!! I'm going to revise English now, I was feeling quite confident a few days ago but I'm getting more nervous as it gets closer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.