08 May, 2012

Sicily

Procrastination in full swing :)

Me and my family went to Sicily in April half term to get away and revise so here are some pictures from our adventure!

 That boy looked like a male model ;)
 High pony at the car rental place
 I thought these tourists looked like "The Three Muses"
 Such a sweet little courtyard
 Shadow of a gate
 Two identical couples, I couldn't not take a picture of them!
 Classic Fiat
 Risky photo to take but I think I got away with it :) This bag made me gag Again real fur made me feel sorry for the animal that died to make this uglay bag. At least make it look nice :/
 We were at the Palermo Cathedral and this woman was taking seductive pictures! Tad inappropriate me thinks... 
Sticker on a street sign.

So those were a few pictures from ma holiday. Reliving memories to cancel out the thought that exams are next week and I've just failed my Physics mock. ALL I WANT IS A GRADE IN PHYSICS!!! Okies... back to wasting time on YouTube :) Keep going, Catherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.