24 September, 2012

Anna Karenina

On Friday evening I ventured to see Anna Karenina after only just seeing the trailer and needing to use up a Odeon voucher. 

I was expecting a dull period drama but was hooked from the moment the first note of the overture.

  source

The costumes, soundtrack and overall performances are flawless and I am looking forward to seeing it again!
The only downside is that Aaron Johnston ahem scuse me Taylor-Johnston is looking all fiiiyne but then in the back of my mind he has married a 42 year old and has two kids. WHHHYY. Hay ho if he's happy it's fine :)

 Listen to this and fall in love. 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete

sup.