29 June, 2012

Ma Gurrl: Beyonce

You know when people are like "who is the one person you'd love to meet or be besties with?" and people are like "Harry Styles" or "Selena Gomez" I'm like -_- I love them but it would be a waste. 

This shall be a mini series of posts about the people I really admire/want to be/have their babies/etc... (got creepy there but y'all know what I mean!!!) I think I would cry if I met these people.

FIRST UP: BEYONCE 
Do I need to explain why I love ma gurrl Bey? SHE IS SO COOL!!!
Ok, Imma quit my jibber jabber and proceed 

 Black and White Bey
 oh SNAP Bey
 bubble Bey
 pout Bey, pout!

This song and this song are my go to Beyonce songs atmo :)
Hope y'all enjoy this appreciation to Ma Gurrl Beyonce.
xoxoxoxoox
(sources to all links are in this colour)

Edit: I am highly aware of how cringe this post is and I may in later life regret this but ahhh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup.